Update: Are These New 'G.I. JOE 2: Retaliation' Concept Art Images Real?

A couple of sites have posted what they claim to be concept art from the G.I. Joe: Rise of COBRA sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

I have a hard time believing it though. A lot of times fan art is created and people try to pawn it off as concept art. This feels like that.Simply because it's not detailed enough.

Concept art is usually extremely detailed with color and precision. These are black and white images done in a very simple style. They would be useless to a director, director of photography or costume designer.

But, you never know. So, here they are.

They're very well done illustrations though. Very dramatic. I doubt they're really from the studio though.

Concept artists from IMDb are Matthew R. Cunningham, Jock, Jerad S. Marantz, Michael Meyers, Manuel Plank-Jorge, Steffen Reichstadt and Raj Rihal. Production design is by Andrew Menzies.

Via Filmofilia
Update: A couple of sources have confirmed these are not concept art from the film.

What do you think? Are these real G.I. Joe Retaliation concept designs?

Comments

  1. These SO aren't concept artworks...Pretty obvious it's some (awesome) fan art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this site.

    Also visit my site workouts to increase vertical leap

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment